Thursday 16 April to Sunday 19 April
Royal Exhibition Building
What's to see?
Lots of shops
Quilts (of course)
- THE GALLIPOLI QUILT At almost 12 metres long, this quilt is a large-scale tribute to our ANZAC history by Lucy Carroll and tells one soldier’s story.
- The finalists of the 2015 AQC Challenge, True Blue
- The Best of the Best and the Best of Australia
- Aussie Hero Quilts
- Quilts of Valor
- Lest We Forget quilt challenge
- Winner of the Rajah Quilt award - Michele Hill and her amazing William-Morris-inspired quilts
- Jinny Beyer, USA
- Tammy Miller from Accuquilt, USA
- Mary Beth Krapil from Handiquilter, USA
- tutors Lenore Crawford and Debby Brown; USA
- Andrew Ngai from Wonderfil (Canada);
- Jacqueline de Jonge (Netherlands); Jo Dixey (NZ).
- Juki Sewing Machines (Singapore)
- French designer Segolaine Schweitzer's Wool Artistry
Book a Make and Take class at the show
Attend a 30 minute seminar (no bookings required).
See the ACQ website for more information.