Southern Cross Quilters is an online quilt group for Australians and New Zealanders and expats of those countries.
Currently hosted at YahooGroups, SCQuilters has existed since 1994 and has about 2200 members.

To join the group, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/scquilters and read the instructions. Don't forget to tell us your affiliation with Australia or New Zealand and provide us with your location and postcode.

31 August 2013

Virtual Quilt Show: Margaret Attrill

Margaret Attrill

This is one of my favourite quilts and I thought I would share it with you all. I love hand work and this quilt is mostly hand stitched. I was given the pattern by a friend and don’t know who is the owner of it but I really do like it.

I fused the fabric shaped onto vleisofix and then buttonholed it to the back ground fabric. This was the first time I had used corner stone blocks in the sashing so that was a new thing for me to learn.

The quilt is hand quilted and it will be a gift for a friend.

No comments: