These are the last of the companies who kindly donated items to make our Townsville retreat last weekend a brilliant success.
* Judy Hall from Punch with Judy - 3 of her popular online classes, so three very lucky people will have a choice to make from her website
* Lucy Mogilin from Patchwork Orange in NSW http://www.patchworkorange.com.au/ - an assorted bundle of goodies including embroidery threads, Roxanne glue, Fiskars cutting blade, patterns, a book and 2 Heart templateswhich were added to the Raffle prizes.http://www.punchwithjudy.com.au/shop/online-classes/ * Rhonda from Sewco in Mt Gravatt QLD - cutting mat, coaster and rulers for each goodie bag.
* Fiona Jackson from Fiona Jackson designs - a complete kit for one of her amazing cushions. * Berry Patchwork Shop
* PAPERBARK WOMAN email@example.com PH 0408 892372 or 08 89417142 DARWIN NT 0801 - some lovely original fabrics
* Leah fromThe Quilters and Embroiderers Store, Salisbury QLD - a very generous pile of beautiful fat quarters for the goodie bags.* SnippitS Graphics from Jane Brook in WA - a lot of her original X Stitch designs of old buildings in Charters Towers, which retreatees will see on the bus trip * Fiona Hammond from Chiatanya Designs from Lake Bathurst NSW, just outside Canberra -one of her new Kumihimo brading kits and a cute little box containg a variety of Japanese seed beads, needles and threads.
* 222 Retreat from Kangaroo Flat, Bendigo, Vic- a $200 gift certificate for their crafters retreat in Bendigo.
* A Quilters Hive in Georgetown NSW
* Mulberry Lane Quilting and Crafts
* Threadbear, 58 Hargraves St, Castlemaine Vic.
* Steph from The Quilters Angel at the Village Green Highfields Qld
* Sandy Grey at The Silver Thimble, 113 Oak St, Barcaldine QLD - 2 beautiful layer cakes (of the fabric kind)
We're very grateful to all these businesses who have helped to make the Retreat special. We hope you'll return the favour by supporting them.